Free KDP Interiors: If you want to make money with KDP low content publishing, you’ll need some interiors to work with. Creating low content books is one of the easiest ways to make passive income. There are already some great resources for KDP interior templates, you simply need to create a great looking cover and you’re off to the races! We’ve found some great resources that you’ll love and they’re all completely free.
Check these out:
1. CreativeFabrica (Monthly Freebies)
Creative Fabrica is my number 1 pick for free KDP interiors because you are able to download new templates regularly. Most websites have a set list of resources that thousands of other people are using, but with Creative Fabrica, they regularly change the freebies that they give away. This means that you’ll get access to a wider range of templates to test out.
You can find a bunch of free KDP templates here:
Creative Fabrica’s KDP Interiors
Along with all these free KDP templates, you’ll also get access to free SVG files for Cricut machines, some free graphics for t-shirt design usage, access to a bunch of free embroidery designs, and even some free craft classes.
These freebies are available on Creative Fabrica without needing a subscription or spending a cent. You can simply download and use them to your heart’s content – as per their license terms of course.
Another great place to find KDP interiors is on Gumroad. Gumroad lets anyone create a store and both sell and give away products for free. There are a number of creators that offer free KDP resources to get you up and running in no time.
When you find a good set of templates on Gumroad, be sure to check out the rest of that seller’s store as they usually have lots more freebies as well.
Some of my favorite links for free KDP interiors are:
BookBolt is a KDP resource that you can use for downloading interiors, keyword/product research, cover/interior design and even create puzzles. This very powerful software has everything you need to go from a beginner to a pro in the world of low/medium content book design.
BookBolt gives everyone free access to a bunch of KDP interiors without even needing to login. Simply select the Interior Wizard from their Resources section to gain access to them. Choose the interior that interests you, the size and the number of pages you want – and you can download a complete interior in seconds.
You can find BookBolt here:
BookBolt Free KDP Interiors
You can also use BookBolt’s other tools to find which books sell the best on Amazon, and jump on hot trends before anyone else.
The Benefits of Selling on KDP
Self-publishing is a great way to get your books on the market without the need for a traditional publisher. In fact, for low content books – it’s basically the only way that regular people can get their products into the hands of their customers.
The best self-publishing platform for these types of books is KDP, which allows authors to publish their books directly to Amazon’s site. Whenever a book is sold, Amazon will print it out, and ship it off for you. This makes the entire process extremely simple. They also don’t charge any upfront fees. Amazon simply takes a cut of the profit made from your book sales. But if you want even more reason to get started with KDP, read on.
Here are some of the benefits of using KDP for self-publishing:
- Ease of use: KDP is designed to be user-friendly, with step-by-step instructions and guides to help authors through the process of uploading and publishing their books. Even if you’re not tech-savvy, KDP makes it easy to get your book published and available for sale on Amazon.
- Control over your publishing journey: By using KDP, authors have complete control over the publishing process. You can choose your own cover design, formatting, and pricing, and you can make changes to your book at any time. This level of control is not always possible when working with traditional publishing companies.
- Fast publication: With KDP, your book can be available for sale on Amazon within 24-48 hours of uploading. They simply need to go through a quick review process. More recently, low-content books have had longer waiting times for review, but this does vary. This means that you can start earning royalties almost immediately, rather than waiting months for your book to be published.
- Global reach: Amazon has a huge global audience, which means that your book has the potential to reach readers all over the world. KDP also offers the option to publish in multiple languages, which can help to expand your reach even further.
- Royalties: One of the biggest benefits of using KDP is the royalty rates. Authors can earn up to 70% royalty on their book sales, which is much higher than the royalty rates offered by traditional publishing companies.
- Low cost: KDP is a low-cost way to self-publish your book. There are no upfront fees or costs to use the platform, and authors only pay a commission on their book sales. This is a gamechanger for people on a budget that want to get their ideas out to the rest of the world.
KDP offers many benefits to self-publishing authors, including ease of use, control over the publishing process, fast publication, global reach, high royalty rates, and low costs. Whether you’re a first-time author or an experienced writer, KDP can help you get your book published and reach customers all over the world.